Sunday, June 12, 2011

Intro: Finances

One thing that has always interested me is the way that my money influences the rest of the world. More specifically, how I can use my money instead of allowing my money to use me. When I was younger, I had a very naive outlook on this: Money causes good and bad things to happen so we should all just be good people and then we wouldn't need money and the bad things wouldn't happen. Obviously things don't operate this way and, for better or worse, money is the driving force behind the world. I know that at this point in my life I cannot live my life as I would like to without money, (although I do have a dream about living on a perfect commune that doesn't have money and is both its own providence but is still connected with the outside world, but that's another entry in itself). In this specific project, I am going to look into how I can better use my money whether by researching companies, looking at investments, or simply not spending as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment