In fact, I decided to dedicate this entire blog to following my projects.
I'll try to keep it as organized as possible but I can't make any promises, LoL!
I hope you enjoy the postings!
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Try, try again
So the last few months have been WAY too hectic to blog without feeling pressured or guilty- pressured to write something when I happened to have a minute or guilty when I tried to take the time to write when I had a ton of other things I should be doing instead. But I feel like things have finally settled enough to get to the point where I should be able to post at least once a week :) plus, I'm going to have quite a few of these types of projects coming up. Dave and I are going to be moving in to an apartment soon, well he'll move in first and then I'll move in once we get married, and I am SO excited to be able to get my hands on it and start cleaning and organizing and decorating and making it ours. I want it to reflect us- our beliefs, values, morals, ideals, mindset, lifestyle, attitude... In short, I want it to be perfect; well, perfectly imperfect. And I'm going to take on as many projects and do as much work as possible to make it happen. If anyone has any suggestions or questions or helpful hints, please feel free to comment on the posts. Otherwise, sit back and enjoy watching my projects come to life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment